Please Note: You must use the Safari browser to download the app on IOS devices.
1. A Share menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click this icon.
2. A menu titled “Add to Home Screen” will appear. Click on this.
3. Tap “Add” in the top-right corner, the Cohen & Jaffe web App icon will now appear on your Home screen.
5. Any time you’d like to use the Cohen & Jaffe web App, just tap on the icon. Safari will automatically open and load the website.
1. Open Chrome’s Settings menu by tapping the three vertical dots found in the top-right corner.
2. Next, select the “Add To Home Screen” option.
3. On this “Add To Home Screen” screen, tap the “Add Automatically” button to place the Cohen & Jaffe web App icon on your Android device’s Home Screen.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information and may not be applicable in your jurisdiction.